So I thought I would save one for New Year! Admittedly, it doesn't really have anything exciting in it. It is to do with New Year in a way, in the way that it was food that we ate at the little "get-together" at my house...
Soo... FOOD!!
See, I told you - not really that interesting. The thing that I like about this picture is that you can see the spring rolls clearly at the front, and the sweet chili dipping sauce, but then the spring rolls in the background, bearing in mind they were about five centimetres away from the others, were blurry. I think that this picture captures the food in a different way than food is normally captured in. I mean, you get people taking pictures of their food all the time, posting on Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr, but are they showing their food in a unique way??
I did like this picture as I thought it was interesting.
Now there is one picture that I didn't take, but I thought I would share it as it captures my New Years night in one...
| Me and my main man! |
Don't forget to comment on what you would like to see!!
Thanks,
Lauren x
No comments:
Post a Comment