Sunday, 13 January 2013

Breaking News!!

So, my Grandad said on Christmas Day that my photographs were really professional and I should get a professional opinion on them.  So I did.

Art233 is an Art Gallery in Crowthorne - small but still an Art Gallery.  The man who runs it, Pete, says he really likes the photographs that I sent him, and he wants to have a chat with me about displaying/selling my photographs IN HIS GALLERY!!!

When I got this email I jumped out of my seat!! Many galleries have been turning around and saying no, just like that.  Look at smaller galleries, so I did, emailed loads and only one reply came back!  Which is a good thing...

I am going to see him on Thursday afternoon with my presentations and my project that I did for Photography.

Wish me luck!!!


This was taken in my front garden a while ago.  I like this picture as it has captured the water as well, whereas having flash on would have made the plant brighter, but removed the water slightly giving it less impact.  This was one of the photos that I sent to the Art Gallery!

Speak Soon,
Lauren x 

No comments:

Post a Comment