Hi guys,
I know, it has been a while since I last blogged, but I have been sooo busy with coursework, getting my photographs ready for display, and also revising for exams.... Sucks!
So, I haven't really had much use of the camera, except for my exam prep work for Photography, which is a shame, however, I have some older photographs that I would like to share with you today. I hope you enjoy!!
This was in my garden in February, it was a light settling of snow and the grass looked so magical!
And this was a couple of months ago in the garden, I found a leaf that looked like it was floating. I like this picture because it captures the simplicity of the garden and its surroundings!
Well, I hope you all enjoy, leave a comment about what you would like to see on here next! Any thing is possible!
Just let me know!!
Thanks,
Lauren :) x
No comments:
Post a Comment